• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Joint Practice Day 1

ncfan

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

ah your bias is showing.

Has to be bias because nobody could reasonably disagree with you, right? 🙄

I've asked this before, and to date nobody has stepped up and answered

Outside of the "year three" stuff and other generally speculative bullsh-t and happy talk, no one has given me any evidence that suggests Matt Rhule has suddenly become a competent NFL coach and everything is going to be better this year.

On the flipside, I can point you to over two years worth of evidence that says Matt Rhule is garbage.

So if you've got an actual reasonable argument why Rhule is going to be turn the corner and be a competent to good NFL head coach this year, here's your chance to present it.

Give me all the reasons why I should trust him despite everything I've seen so far.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Has to be bias because nobody could reasonably disagree with you, right? 🙄

I've asked this before, and to date nobody has stepped up and answered

Outside of the "year three" stuff and other generally speculative bullsh-t and happy talk, no one has given me any evidence that suggests Matt Rhule has suddenly become a competent NFL coach and everything is going to be better this year.

On the flipside, I can point you to over two years worth of evidence that says Matt Rhule is garbage.

So if you've got an actual reasonable argument why Rhule is going to be turn the corner and be a competent to good NFL head coach this year, here's your chance to present it.

I think that we have better coaching throughout  which will allow Rhule to let his people do their job and as a result we will do better. Does that make him competent. Depends on your definition of competence. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

you do this often, you take someone's (in this case mine) words and contort them to be some argument that YOU want to have. I clearly stated to you, that its a waste of time investing in what Rhule says to the media, because it is bullshit. This is probably 239819024394th time you have tried to create a debate about Rhule on a topic that has nothing to do with Rhule's performance. 

I bolded you validating my comment in this thread. So that shoud pretty much end this convo now that you and I have aligned. You are a hammer looking for a nail, daily, ahahha.

You attributed my statements about Rhule to "bias" but you're unwilling to present an opposing viewpoint?

Okay then...