• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Joint Practice Day 1

ncfan

2 hours ago, Panthers8969 said:

This dude really said “bet you won’t waste your time digging up preseason lineups.” You’re right, I won’t. It would be a huge waste of my time. I guess that means you win? Congrats 

Be butt hurt but that's the point..

It doesn't matter.. Preseason depth charts don't matter and change week to week.. 

That's why you're not going to waste your time looking them up...

And to be honest I don't even think you can look it up or it would take way more effort then it's worth because teams don't archive TC depth charts..

Lol

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Did I see that a panthers coach pushed a NE player? Terrible move. Come on Ruhle get control of your guys. 

There was a mention of it from one guy but I haven't seen anything about it since.

9 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

If baker comes out as QB1 in the morning, I think the huddle can finally put a fork in the whole Qb competition concern

We'd all be happy to see it, but the reality is that should have been done already.

That said, Rhule stated that he wouldn't name a starter until after this week's game.

18 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

you do this often, you take someone's (in this case mine) words and contort them to be some argument that YOU want to have. I clearly stated to you, that its a waste of time investing in what Rhule says to the media, because it is bullshit. This is probably 239819024394th time you have tried to create a debate about Rhule on a topic that has nothing to do with Rhule's performance. 

I bolded you validating my comment in this thread. So that should pretty much end this convo now that you and I have aligned. You are a hammer looking for a nail, daily, ahahha.

scooby doo fighting GIF

its called the strawman fallacy

its what people do to "win" an argument when they cant