• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vernon Butler Cut

Racist Cat Lady

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

That offseason was such a dumpster fire.  I was as big of a Gettleman dick rider as anybody on this board but didn't love that pick.

also did you guys know that fuging Daryl Worley is still on an NFL roster 

I broke off my man-love for him during that off-season, the re-sending of the Norman tag was my turning call. I will go check out the draft and see who I truthfully wanted......oooo boy I wanted Herny, spence, and Dodd....... in that order.......those last two are much worse than bulter....

I didnt question guts drafting DT cause he picked Star and KK, both rock solid picks......but didnt like the throwing 3 picks at CB. He didnt know how to keep the team winning. Again with the way it ended in NYG, he was worse than Henrinay....

• Beer 2

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Butler's attitude killed his career here.

He came in expecting to be a starter, then the guy he was drafted to replace re-upped and suddenly he was a backup.

Didn't handle it well. 

His best year was the contract year here(shocking), but after that....... piss poor. Lazy and blessed can take you this far tho...

Biggest bust of a first round pick in modern panthers history.  I remember this pick. Loaded at DT with Star and KK.  Passed on hunter Henry Derrick Henry Michael Thomas.  Nipple Shorts fuged us hard with zero lube. Throw in KB and Shaq as first round picks it literally set us back years. 

Edited by Panthers Fan 69

8 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Biggest bust of a first round pick in modern panthers history.  I remember this pick. Loaded at DT with Star and KK.  Passed on hunter Henry Derrick Henry Michael Thomas.  Nipple Shorts fuged us hard with zero lube. Throw in KB and Shaq as first round picks it literally set us back years. 

Bigger than Kelvin Benjamin?  

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

I broke off my man-love for him during that off-season, the re-sending of the Norman tag was my turning call. I will go check out the draft and see who I truthfully wanted......oooo boy I wanted Herny, spence, and Dodd....... in that order.......those last two are much worse than bulter....

I didnt question guts drafting DT cause he picked Star and KK, both rock solid picks......but didnt like the throwing 3 picks at CB. He didnt know how to keep the team winning. Again with the way it ended in NYG, he was worse than Henrinay....

I wanted Emmanuel Ogbah. He was pretty much a bust for the Browns but he's coming off back to back 9 sack seasons in Miami.

26 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

His 2021 PFF grade is one of, if not the worst PFF grades I’ve ever seen… 34.5

Man after seeing them grade Penning at 94 while allowing 3 sacks on 14 snaps, I’ve given up on PFF. Not saying Butler wasn’t terrible but PFF makes no sense…

• Pie 1