• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Joint Practice Day 2

ncfan

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

That would mean one of the people he thinks is lying would be his head coach.

Yeah...this won't end well 😕

Well, as I said in the other thread, for whatever reason, it has seemed like Rhule has always had an issue with him.  I'm not saying either is lying, but someone is...  and society tends to side with authority figures when it comes to such issues.  But I've seen enough between Rhule and Robinson to believe the truth is somewhere in between, because Rhule has never seemed to have an affinity for KRob.  I also believe it's entirely possible KRob hit him and stood over him...  so it's hard to really believe either of them.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Well, as I said in the other thread, for whatever reason, it has seemed like Rhule has always had an issue with him.  I'm not saying either is lying, but someone is...  and society tends to side with authority figures when it comes to such issues.  But I've seen enough between Rhule and Robinson to believe the truth is somewhere in between, because Rhule has never seemed to have an affinity for KRob.  I also believe it's entirely possible KRob hit him and stood over him...  so it's hard to really believe either of them.

Weird to me slightly because he has the mythical final say over the roster. Why even roster the guy if you don’t like him. There were and are plenty of other depth options at FS. 🤷🏾‍♂️

So.....

Horn looks like a top 10 pick.

Baker might be A Dude.

Darnold proved he is who we thought he was.

Might have some playmakers at WR.

OL could be suspect.

DL could be suspect.

Secondary might be nasty.

We will fight any MFer out there.

Anything else from the Pats practices I am forgetting?

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I would expect there are witnesses who can establish what happened one way or the other.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That would mean one of the people he thinks is lying would be his head coach.

Yeah...this won't end well 😕

I believe he was the one who was kicked out of WVA for having a friend take an exam for him.  There was a good article about it a while ago how he was owning up to it and played in the XFL (I think) to get back on track.  He has a lot of talent as a FS, I was really hoping he could turn it around.

https://www.si.com/college/westvirginia/football/kenny-robinsons-story-answers-some-questions-raises-new-ones

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

So.....

Horn looks like a top 10 pick.

Baker might be A Dude.

Darnold proved he is who we thought he was.

Might have some playmakers at WR.

OL could be suspect.

DL could be suspect.

Secondary might be nasty.

We will fight any MFer out there.

Anything else from the Pats practices I am forgetting?

Bill Belicheck is still a D-bag.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I would expect there are witnesses who can establish what happened one way or the other.

Yeah, I guess I'm just saying coaches aren't without their own biases and agendas...  had it been another guy, they probably don't throw him out of practice two days in a row.  But, judging from what Slater said, it sounds pretty cut and dry that he concussed him and then stood over him.  Perhaps in the heat of the moment, Robinson didn't realize or feel like he was standing over him, but it probably doesn't matter what he thinks now.