• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Joint Practice Day 2

ncfan

12 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

You missed Mister Scot going on about how the Patriots stream practices but Tepper won't and then they cut to a splash screen and said "per team rules" we will be cutting the video off.  LOL

I think that's one of the reasons the know-it-all blowhards can't stop posting about how dumb Rhule is 200 times a day. As of right now, they appear to finally be right about something!!!

41 minutes ago, hepcat said:

He was a terrible pick, total bust. Could have had Creed Humphrey but nooo lets double down a position that already had some depth because Joe Brady coached the guy for 1 season. 

Joe Brady was a big reason that he was picked where he was.

Brady isn't here anymore.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

24 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I've seen several huddlers assume TMJ I'd a lock in our previous discussions about the WR depth chart, but I don't.  Shi has definitely surpassed him on it and I have gushed repeatedly about his potential...  he could be HUGE for us.  Higgins probably leapfrogged over him too.  TMJ flashed last year, then got hurt, then they didn't play him anymore, and now he can't even get on the field.  Also factor in guys like Saunders and Wright started getting 1st team snaps, we have to keep Roberts for STs, and I think it was Smitty that said the UDFA Henry is really highly regarded by the staff, and TMJ may be a one and done.  He's definitely playing with fire.

See above...

19 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

You missed Mister Scot going on about how the Patriots stream practices but Tepper won't and then they cut to a splash screen and said "per team rules" we will be cutting the video off.  LOL

You talk about me more than you talk about football 😄

(but then given how little you actually seem to know about football, that's probably not a surprise)

Should I seek a restraining order? 🤔

• Flames 2