• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Joint Practice Day 2

ncfan

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Speaking of handsy DB play...

I like Zylstra for that sure-handed down the depth chart role that Ricky Proehl used to fill. He might only see the field on 4 or 5 WR sets, but when it's 4th and whatever, you know he's gonna haul in that catch.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Fitt is the GM. He’s responsible. If the OC is making his picks when everyone and their mother said our biggest need is OL and we just extended RA for $15M a year, then he has zero business being a GM. I recall Rhule and Fitt talking about picks a lot in the draft videos. I don’t recall Brady.

We thought high enough of Brady to make him our OC.  If the smartest guy offensively on your staff (OC should be) is telling you TMJ was the one of the best WRs on the squad he coached featuring Jefferson and Chase I can completely understand drafting him where we did.  Also let's not write him off as a bust just year, he isn't on IR or anything.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Fitt is the GM. He’s responsible. If the OC is making his picks when everyone and their mother said our biggest need is OL and we just extended RA for $15M a year, then he has zero business being a GM. I recall Rhule and Fitt talking about picks a lot in the draft videos. I don’t recall Brady.

Brady was reported to have pushed for him since he had him at LSU.

Normally I'd agree with listening to coaches when it comes to the draft but sometimes it's a bad idea.

• Beer 1

Matt Rhule saying that there wasn't many interceptions today when we know Sam had at least 3 it's ridiculous. He needs to give up the charade and name his starter. The fans knows it, the team knows it, the media knows it, why does he still have to pretend?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, panik said:

Matt Rhule saying that there wasn't many interceptions today when we know Sam had at least 3 it's ridiculous. He needs to give up the charade and name his starter. The fans knows it, the team knows it, the media knows it, why does he still have to pretend?

Because his ego is wrapped up in the Sam Darnold move. 

1 minute ago, panik said:

Many interceptions from QB 1…classic Freudian slip 😉

11 minutes ago, trueblade said:

So three plays for Corral if I'm reading the tweets right.

So much development...

He still managed to get one of his wrs hurt on their catch attempt and no completions.  I mean, he is a third round player, he HAS to show a little something to add more snaps.  You can cry about coaches till you're blue in the face but Corral has to do a little something at least to justify more snaps and apparently getting to practice early isnt enough.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1