• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Joint Practice Day 2

ncfan

21 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Speaking of handsy DB play...

Idk what it is, but I just like Zylstra.  He isn't flashy, he doesn't necessarily wow you (at least not very often), but he is just THERE.  And he makes plays.  It's why I prefer him over a Saunders or Wright, tbh, because we've seen Zylstra and know he can do it.  Plus, he can play STs.

• Pie 4

Just now, AlphabetsEnd said:

Did I hear him correctly, Rhule said he's running the 2's and 3's in Preseason game 2 -- 

aren't most teams running their 1's and 2's then, and using the 3rd game to sit starters?

Rhule zagging again, while the pro coaches zig? 

I'm all about the Rhule bashing, but this is the right decision. The last two days were much more valuable for the 1's than Friday. 

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, Captroop said:

I like Zylstra for that sure-handed down the depth chart role that Ricky Proehl used to fill. He might only see the field on 4 or 5 WR sets, but when it's 4th and whatever, you know he's gonna haul in that catch.

Damn dude, I was thinking of Proehl when I watched that grab too.

• Pie 1