• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bozeman Out 2-3 Weeks, No Vet Days Were Given, Kenny Robinson's Job May Be in Jeopardy per Rhule's Presser

Proudiddy

1 minute ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Didn't know till I read an article that wilkenson was a guy who set off a fight yesterday talking poo on the panthers sidelines.  Not defending k-rob, but if this was a legal hit, then it seems like a case "talk poo, get hit".

Unfortunately for him, there's now speculation he might get cut.

Just now, Carolina Cajun said:

Didn't know till I read an article that wilkenson was a guy who set off a fight yesterday talking poo on the panthers sidelines.  Not defending k-rob, but if this was a legal hit, then it seems like a case "talk poo, get hit".

While I agree, I think it was more the celebrating over his concussed body was what really drew their and Rhule's ire.  I love KRob's mentality and edge.  I hope he doesn't get cut for this.  

And from what I remember reading yesterday, Wilkerson was super antagonistic. 

12 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

I get it... but in a practice? 

8 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Not if you get cut before collecting a game check

Well, there's never a good time for that 😆

The question of course is going to be whether Robinson brings enough to the team to accept the headaches he caused today.

Have to say though, really would have been better if he hadn't gone back onto the field after being told to leave by Rhule and Fitterer both 😬

That alone might get him shown the door.

Edited by Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

@PantherFanInPhilly posted this in the practice thread, but it's Slater describing what happened, and I'm guessing he's talking about KRob.  Sounds like his hit/block concussed Wilkerson, then he stood over him and celebrated which is what set off the fight.

Still not sure what transpired but Slater comes across as credible.  Took the high road on the hit but took exception to the celebration.  Taunting an injured player is classless but if it was a clean hit probably not egregious enough to cut someone unless they are already on the bubble to begin with.