• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Carolina Game Ever...

chknwing

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet but 2008 Monday Night Football vs the Bucs.  Double trouble did their damn thing and ran all over the Bucs. Both Williams and Stewart had over 100 yards and two TD's.

The stadium was electric and it was sooo damn loud. Thank God for engineers because we definitely put a heavy stress on the stadium,the concrete was bouncing .

• Pie 4

28 minutes ago, Mayor Qumiby said:

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet but 2008 Monday Night Football vs the Bucs.  Double trouble did their damn thing and ran all over the Bucs. Both Williams and Stewart had over 100 yards and two TD's.

The stadium was electric and it was sooo damn loud. Thank God for engineers because we definitely put a heavy stress on the stadium,the concrete was bouncing .

I feel like this has been mentioned 2-3 times already. 

• Flames 1

Several...in attendance and watching on TV.  The second playoff victory versus the Cowgirls was great one.  It's hard to pick just one.  But as many have said, X-clown has to be top 3.  It doesn't get much more dramatic than a walk off TD in sudden death OT during the playoffs.

On 8/17/2022 at 8:48 PM, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I'll go ahead and state my least favorite as well... In order.

1.SB 50

2.2013 Divisional Playoffs

3. 2008 Divisional Playoffs.

Oddly enough the sting of SB 38 still hurts but I can't bring myself to call it a bad game we clawed to the end.... The three listed above we went down with a whimper.

I’m with you. The greatest Panthers game ever, immediately followed by the worst Panthers game ever. I was POSITIVE the Panthers would win that goddamn game. Then, the refs showed up and fuged them over. And killed Killer Cam. 

46 minutes ago, OriginalPD said:

I’m with you. The greatest Panthers game ever, immediately followed by the worst Panthers game ever. I was POSITIVE the Panthers would win that goddamn game. Then, the refs showed up and fuged them over. And killed Killer Cam. 

The absolute certainty that we would win...(7 point opening line favorites) and then the reality of despair that set in after Q1 not just Cam the Cotchery no catch, the waved off fair catch ect...  You just knew after Q1 they weren't going to allow us to win... I will never rewatch that game. 

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

The absolute certainty that we would win...(7 point opening line favorites) and then the reality of despair that set in after Q1 not just Cam the Cotchery no catch, the waved off fair catch ect...  You just knew after Q1 they weren't going to allow us to win... I will never rewatch that game. 

Nope. I can’t even think of it, let alone rewatch it. 

On 8/17/2022 at 10:35 PM, panthers55 said:

My favorite game was in Clemson SC when we beat the Jets after Sam intercepted the toss and ran for a TD.  First win ever as a franchise.  What made it special was sharing it with my oldest son and my father. My son is 38 and married and my father died from Alzheimers years ago. But this was when he was still sharp and a big football fan.  There have been other great moments but you always remember your first.

I was at that game, first row end zone at the panthers entrance …. Other end zone corner from Sam’s TD

• Pie 1

I have thought about the games that I have seen in person. Here is my top 10 games in person.

1. NO rain game
  2. Jets game first win
  3. Seattle Playoff game
  4. Cardinals playoff game
  5. Ice up son
  6. HoF game
  7. Thanksgiving game
  8. 96 Cowboy playoff game
  9. Fire Chucky game lol
  10. Pats walk off win with Brady begging the refs