• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Season 28 Hype Vid: Season for Sam

ellis

Poor song choice. Played out at this point. You hear it constantly now. Also ripped straight from Stranger Things with the Stranger Things music at the end.

Great video, very well done, but really unprofessional. If Unnecessary Bluntness put this together, it'd be one thing, but from a member of the media, not some random fan youtuber, the music is just underwhelming (more so because of using Stranger Things theme song, not the Kate Bush song choice) and I feel ruins the overall production value.

Sorry, being entirely honest.

Edited by Luciu5

23 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

Poor song choice. Played out at this point. You hear it constantly now. Also ripped straight from Stranger Things with the Stranger Things music at the end.

Great video, very well done, but really unprofessional. If Unnecessary Bluntness put this together, it'd be one thing, but from a member of the media, not some random fan youtuber, the music is just underwhelming (more so because of using Stranger Things theme song, not the Kate Bush song choice) and I feel ruins the overall production value.

That’s fair. Honestly, and you’ll laugh, my daughter loves the show, and she met McCaffrey the other day. Her first real “connection” to the Panthers experience, as a new fan of the game. She kinda begged me to use the song lol. I thought it worked fine, but I understand where you’re coming from. Just spitting out some content for fun. 

I have the entire NFL films music library to pick from, I could always lay one of those tracks w it for an alternate video. 

Edited by ellis
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Luciu5 said:

Being blunt as well, I just finishing watching the show because every friend recommended it and I thought it helped make this video even better.

With that said, definitely cannot comment on legality of the rip.