• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Albert Breer's Five Observations from Panthers Camp

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, t96 said:

I would agree with all of these. Honestly I think we have a better roster around Baker than the Browns did when they made the playoffs with him. Will come down to coaching and my guess is if we miss the playoffs Fitts gets to handpick his guy there. Scott has done a great job with this roster.

My brother in Christ 😂😂😂

• Beer 1

CJ looked miserable when he came here in that first interview, I’m really glad he’s turning the corner.  Urban Meyer almost ruined the poor guy.  

this team has potential to be good.  We have some fight in us.  Biggest concern imo is the defensive line.  If they can perform well enough, we can make some noise granted we manage to stay healthy

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

My worry with the secondary is whether they'll be getting enough help for pass rush. Even a group of really good DBs can't hold up forever.

Run defense scares me on that front too. How many tackles are they going to be required to make?

if we use the joint practice as glimpse into our run D... then there is more positive than negatives.

• Pie 2