• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barstool Gets It

bruceleeroy

Finally, a media source that says it as it is. Baker isn't the best QB out there but he is a good damn good QB. People focus too much about his 2019 and 2021 campaign but choose to ignore that he has had 4 HC and 5 OC in 5 years in the league. Also, 2021 he was playing injured from week 2 and still managed to get a 8-9 record which is way better than previous Browns seasons before he came to the team. 

Baker gets more media hate than any other QB. When he loses a game is all his fault when his team wins a game is because of his support players. Unfortunately, this has made the average fan to believe that Baker is not a good QB. I'm not gonna go that far as to say that the Panthers will win the division, but I'm gonna guarantee that the season will be more fun to watch with Baker as QB than it was with Teddy or Darnold. 

Edited by panik
  • Flames 1

I am on the fence when it comes to Bakers play, but I'm also very much a homer. That said, this "article" is just a blog. Nothing more than an extra long, glorified facebook post. Only difference I guess is the writer got paid something for it.

Any Huddler could have written that.