• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2023 QB Watch

saX man

On 11/4/2022 at 2:47 PM, ncfan said:

Just noticed Hooker is older than Brian Burns and Tua

will be 26 by the end of his rookie year.  (Joe Burrow is 25 currently)

and will be over 30 by the end of his rookie year.

That is crazy aging shet there…aging 4 years in his rookie year.

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Sanders isn’t eligible for the 2023 draft fwiw

I’m really curious to see what Richardson decides to do. @Varking probably has a better guess than anyone here. If he’s told by the advisory board round 1 and everyone and their dog starts mocking him at QB3… you’d think he’d declare. Hell, there’s even a chance he ends up being QB2 if teams are concerned about Young’s size

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I’m really curious to see what Richardson decides to do. @Varking probably has a better guess than anyone here. If he’s told by the advisory board round 1 and everyone and their dog starts mocking him at QB3… you’d think he’d declare. Hell, there’s even a chance he ends up being QB2 if teams are concerned about Young’s size

If he’s getting mocked as QB3 this draft he’s gone. It’s truly going to come down to the advisory board. He’s got a good NIL deal so there doesn’t need to be any rush to the NFL for him and he knows he needs another year. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Good catch on Sanders. If his dad gets a D1 job like at Auburn, I’m sure his son will transfer with him. If he puts up numbers in D1 he could become a hot name in that 24 draft class. 

1 hour ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

I feel like Richardson stands to benefit a lot more by returning to school. He could be the #1 pick in '24 with a good year.

He could also be QB3 or 4.  That class is already getting hyped.  And that class has toolsy guys as well with Maye, Ewers, and Caleb Williams.

he could end up working his way to QB3 in this class on tools alone and with a good Proday/Combine, will go rd 1 this year.

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

He could also be QB3 or 4.  That class is already getting hyped.  And that class has toolsy guys as well with Maye, Ewers, and Caleb Williams.

he could end up working his way to QB3 in this class on tools alone and with a good Proday/Combine, will go rd 1 this year.

QB3 could land him in a franchise with a better situation as well. Going number one to the worst team isn’t ideal usually…

• Pie 1