• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2023 QB Watch

saX man

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

On a side note I keep reading about Reich being really into his faith (he was preaching before coaching) and I’ve seen similar things said about Stroud. I think Reich and Stroud can have a nice bromance if it works out that way.

Yes, noticed that as well.  Stroud is open with his faith and mentions it repeatedly in his interviews.  

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 2

11 hours ago, Shocker said:

We have a great NFL coach that is extremely well respected and can lead the franchise.  As of today I am already calling Chicago to see options to go to #1.  I am going there for CJ Stroud.  Before that Georgia game I would have targeted Young but Stroud opened my eyes in that game.

Stroud’s efficiency over the last 2 seasons is remarkable and he has all the measurables and he is still improving.  If we can secure him as our QB this team can be filled out very quickly and without question compete and win the NFC South next season.

I would resign Darnold to a reasonable deal if possible as I think he is the perfect bridge with his own upside has still not completely been realized 

Damn, when did we hire a great NFL coach? I must have missed that news cycle.

1 hour ago, OldhamA said:

I've been telling y'all he's clearly 5'10", 180lbs. Just stood next to his OLinemen you can see that any 6', 200lb listings are bogus.

Talked to someone in the sports draft media type out of Arizona.

said he was standing beside Bryce here recently and has been around Kyler a lot.

”he’s taller than Kyler.  But only like half a inch taller.”

• Pie 2