• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Browns at Panthers predictions thread

Zod

8 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

I won't predict the score but I think the Panthers get beat tomorrow.  This team of ours isn't nearly as good as we think.

I think it’s better than we think, and it’s been held back by QB, O-line, and playcalling offensively. 

We know those things have been addressed, but we will soon see if they have been fixed. 

• Pie 2

Panthers 42

Browns 10

This has been my official score prediction for weeks now and I’m sticking to it.

Assuming it’s not a complete wash out weather wise, Mayfield goes for 350+ and 3 or 4 TDs. CMC has a field day with 100 rushing and 100 receiving yards, with 2+ TDs. Browns offense is stuck in neutral with a mediocre Brissett at QB. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Close first half leaves us within a couple points of each other. We have two good drives that end badly because of sloppy penalties, a sack and a turnover.  They move the ball but stall in the redzone.

Second half has us starting to click.  CMC scares the heck out of us by leaving injured for a couple plays but then returns to score the winning TD on a Baker pass.

• Pie 1