• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to attend UK vs Florida game today.

Panthercougar68

• 2 months later...

Don't forget, Josh Allen had two back to back games early in his final season at Wyoming where he completed 9 out of 24 pass attempts and looked completely terrible. Kinda like Richardson and his Kentucky and South Florida games. It's not necessarily always about what they've done but what you think they could potentially do.

With that said, yeah I think Richardson is boom or bust. Josh Allen was too. Hell, so was Cam. You just have to figure out whether you think they're gonna boom or bust. With some of these guys you just kinda know they're either gonna be great or awful. Their game will translate and they'll evolve or they won't. There's just no real avenue to mediocrity or decency. It's all in. One or the other. Boom or bust.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Don't forget, Josh Allen had two back to back games early in his final season at Wyoming where he completed 9 out of 24 pass attempts and looked completely terrible. Kinda like Richardson and his Kentucky and South Florida games. It's not necessarily always about what they've done but what you think they could potentially do.

With that said, yeah I think Richardson is boom or bust. Josh Allen was too. Hell, so was Cam. You just have to figure out whether you think they're gonna boom or bust. With some of these guys you just kinda know they're either gonna be great or awful. Their game will translate and they'll evolve or they won't. There's just no real avenue to mediocrity or decency. It's all in. One or the other. Boom or bust.

Or kinda like Levis? You can make the case that both have Josh Allen like traits.

The question is, which has a better chance to get to that level.

16 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Or kinda like Levis? You can make the case that both have Josh Allen like traits.

The question is, which has a better chance to get to that level.

Age is the big difference with Levis. Richardson and Allen are/were significantly younger. If you're counting on someone to develop significantly, age has to be a big factor. The younger guy has a better chance of being further away from his ceiling. Levis will be 24 on the opening day of his rookie season. Allen was 24 during his third NFL season, the season when the lightbulb came on and he emerged as a legit elite NFL QB.