• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

I'm very curious to see how well "complementary" football is going to work.  Will the offense be able to sustain drives to let the defense rest?  Will the defense get people off the field on 3rd downs?  Can we limit our turnovers?

I'm really excited because it's Panthers Football period.  I always get excited, I'm all full of hope, and I'm willing to place my faith in the team.  Will I be disappointed?  I'll let you know this afternoon, ha ha.

Let's Go Panthers!  Let's see what kind of team this is!

We are all pumped fire this one, but I want to add balance to the eventual outcome of this game. 

A dominant win does not mean that the Panthers are contenders, or a playoff team for that matter. On the same note, a loss or even terrible loss does not mean that they are the same team that is destined to have another bad year.  
The first game of the year for many NFL teams is often misleading and not indicative of what is to come.

With that said I feel good about today and expect a great game with a positive and exciting outcome. 

Go Panthers!!!

Football Nfl GIF by Carolina Panthers

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

We are all pumped fire this one, but I want to add balance to the eventual outcome of this game. 

A dominant win does not mean that the Panthers are contenders, or a playoff team for that matter. On the same note, a loss or even terrible loss does not mean that they are the same team that is destined to have another bad year.  
The first game of the year for many NFL teams is often misleading and not indicative of what is to come.

With that said I feel good about today and expect a great game with a positive and exciting outcome. 

Go Panthers!!!

Football Nfl GIF by Carolina Panthers

What about a tie….Kicking Super Bowl GIF