• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy vs Sam vs Baker

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Teddy vs Sam vs Baker  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best out of these?

• Teddy Bridgewater
    • Sam Darnold
    • Baker Mayfield

I still don't understand why they made a move for Sam rather than rolling into year 2 with Teddy. His contract was set up for the team to take a QB after his first season with the team.

Wasn't like rolling with Teddy meant that the team would win more, but it at the very least was consistent with the rebuild that seemed to be happening before it became a "retooling"

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 1

Rhule and staff sealed their fate when they jettisoned Teddy who was a 70% completion guy they could have built an offence around that and groomed a QB for the future but instead they decided to turned the keys over to NY Jets bust and derail a promising year two jump with the talent they acquired Reddick, Fox, etc. And now this season they doubled down and acquired Baker a Cleveland Browns bust. 

I say good riddance to this staff after this year. 

It's funny all the people whining about Tepper now were the same ones hootin and hollaring for Richardson and family to sale the team. I cautioned it then be careful what you wish for. 

I say a lot of you deserve this lack luster team with your horrible takes. 

Edited by Pantherxtreme