• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our last two first round picks, Icky and Horn.....BUSTS

GOAT

Icky, LMFAO. kid is trash. Beat like a drum. I don't care if it's his first game vs Garrett. Dude is not a top 10 LT.

Horn, LMFAO. This is his rookie season since he broke his foot back pedaling. The kid has no idea what he's doing, penalty riddled, can't wrap, can't cover, looks lost.

Two HUUUUUUGE misses back to back drafts. This will set us back YEARS.

FYI we should have won, that call on Burns was ass. I was going to make this thread regardless.

• Poo 74

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Icky, LMFAO. kid is trash. Beat like a drum. I don't care if it's his first game vs Garrett. Dude is not a top 10 LT.

Horn, LMFAO. This is his rookie season since he broke his foot back pedaling. The kid has no idea what he's doing, penalty riddled, can't wrap, can't cover, looks lost.

Two HUUUUUUGE misses back to back drafts. This will set us back YEARS.

FYI we should have won, that call on Burns was ass. I was going to make this thread regardless.

Goat; more like circus

• Pie 1

This is Horn’s rookie year.  He is a raw mauler.  He just needs time. 

He didn’t get any experience last season.  Two rookies making their NFL debut and a team with no coaches is all he saw.  People made too much of the fact of him looking good against teams that couldn’t challenge and test him out IMO.  

I think he will be good in time. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1