• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

baker is a franchise quarterback

PhillyB

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Baker lost the game in the first half. He's as inconsistent as he was in Cleveland, THATS why he's gone. Same thing here. We would have won if not for his bad first quarter. 

To be elite to be a starter you have to put together 4quarters NOT two. Cleveland knew this guy's. 

You guys are making him into something he's NEVER been. 

Lost the game in the first half yet we had the lead with just over a minute left in the game.  I get that you hate the guy, but you are making no sense.  Teams play based on how the game is going.  For example we wouldn't have thrown a bomb to RA if we were up by 3 TDs.  To say that a play or series in the 1 quarter is the reason we lost a 2 point game is illogical.  The Browns could have changed their entire game plan if we had our offense clicking early.  Who knows what would have happened?  At the end of the day Rhule wouldn't let us go for the kill with a TD attempt in the RZ.  Then our defense couldn't get a stop during the last minute when we had the lead.  Coaching decisions and defense let us down at the end.  

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Lost the game in the first half yet we had the lead with just over a minute left in the game.  I get that you hate the guy, but you are making no sense.  Teams play based on how the game is going.  For example we wouldn't have thrown a bomb to RA if we were up by 3 TDs.  To say that a play or series in the 1 quarter is the reason we lost a 2 point game is illogical.  The Browns could have changed their entire game plan if we had our offense clicking early.  Who knows what would have happened?  At the end of the day Rhule wouldn't let us go for the kill with a TD attempt in the RZ.  Then our defense couldn't get a stop during the last minute when we had the lead.  Coaching decisions and defense let us down at the end.  

Baker and the offense began the letting down, mostly Baker. What lead? For how long? Most of the game we were being man handled, our asses handed to us, time of possession was horrible. 

You are a Baker fan. We get it. That doesn't make him Tom Brady.

8 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Baker and the offense began the letting down, mostly Baker. What lead? For how long? Most of the game we were being man handled, our asses handed to us, time of possession was horrible. 

You are a Baker fan. We get it. That doesn't make him Tom Brady.

Our offense scored 17 points in the 4th and we had a lead with 1 minute and 13 seconds left.  You did watch the game right???  I'm not even a Baker fan, I just like the Panthers and realize he wasn't the main issue today.  TOP was terrible because our run defense allowed over 5 yards a carry and that same defense let them go right down the field and capture the lead with 8 seconds left.  

You really should just stay away from QB talk.  After Trask, Strong, and Corral I think you struck out....

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Our offense scored 17 points in the 4th and we had a lead with 1 minute and 13 seconds left.  You did watch the game right???  I'm not even a Baker fan, I just like the Panthers and realize he wasn't the main issue today.  TOP was terrible because our run defense allowed over 5 yards a carry and that same defense let them go right down the field and capture the lead with 8 seconds left.  

You really should just stay away from QB talk.  After Trask, Strong, and Corral I think you struck out....

Deffinatly didn't help that CMC had a total of 7 carries 55 minutes into the game (and one of them he probably wasn't even supposed to get)

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

We had the lead for how long? Not even a significant amount of time. 

You agree with the QB guru Matt Rhule that's as lost of a cause as your Baker, Baker, Baker.

Your QB is a proven bust with no future, THATS who you've got?!

I'll take Corral all day over your boy Baker. Common sense. Bust is a bust. No recycling that. 

All the guys you speak of are more accurate than Baker. They may not get the opportunity a first round bust will continually get but that doesn't make them worst football players.

Bakers suck has been proven yet you still don't believe it. All those guys you've mentioned have a longer future in the NFL than Baker and his last chance.

18 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

lol didn’t you think Darnold was a legitimate pro? If I’m wrong; I’ll accept that, but I could’ve sworn you were saying similar about Sam.

No Sam never had a winning season suggesting he couldn't raise the level of those around him. I hoped Sam was the one and liked his first several games but when he got pressured he caved. The difference is Baker is a proven commodity so they are so different.

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

If the Browns don't kick the game winning field goal, Rippadonn and Jared Patterson would be silently whimpering in their momma's basement. You wouldn't have heard a word from either of them tonight. 

No Baker Bro, Matt Rhule is the coach this outcome was inevitable. Get it?

8 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

We had the lead for how long? Not even a significant amount of time. 

You agree with the QB guru Matt Rhule that's as lost of a cause as your Baker, Baker, Baker.

Your QB is a proven bust with no future, THATS who you've got?!

I'll take Corral all day over your boy Baker. Common sense. Bust is a bust. No recycling that. 

All the guys you speak of are more accurate than Baker. They may not get the opportunity a first round bust will continually get but that doesn't make them worst football players.

Bakers suck has been proven yet you still don't believe it. All those guys you've mentioned have a longer future in the NFL than Baker and his last chance.

I'm sorry but your top rookie isn't on any team this year.  Corral looked like the worst of all the rookies this year and Trask is 3rd string.  Of your top QB picks you have one never making it and the other 2 are 3rd string, but please keep acting like you know what you are talking about with QBs.  I'm sorry the defense didn't hold the league that long and I'm also sorry that you somehow think that is the QB's fault.  Keep trying though, I mean a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1