• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

LinvilleGorge

Well yeah I know some other kickers missed but usually when you have the chance to march down the field after a shitty team ties or takes the lead by settling for a FG you do just that....march down the field for the game winning FG.

I'd legit be curious on what the actual stats are but there is nothing atm I love more than watching the poo team play for a FG only to lose by a FG b/c they are trashcan fug offs who don't go for the TD.

its harder to go down and score a TD with 70 seconds left than it is to get to the 40ish and get the 3. Only need 35 fugin yards in over a minute to have a reasonable chance and usually they get more than the 35 yards. Its just moronic ideology there.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Meanwhile, it looks like Trey Lance sucks.

13/28 for 164 yards and an INT.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Jimmy G playing at some point this year.

all of the 2nd year QBsa looked rough today, including Trevor Lawrence. That class may turn out to be a huge miss of a class. Especially with how much hype they had.

• Pie 1