• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

LinvilleGorge

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We suck and Gilmore will age out before we don't suck. I didn't want to re-sign either of them.

Or that.  But my point was more of I knew we'd get some value out of Gilly, and I actually am of the opinion that he could transition to safety as his athleticism declines and could still be among the best DBs in the league well into his mid to late 30s.

Donte proved time and again that he was JAG well before his contract was up.  If it wasn't gonna be Gilly on a short-term deal, then I was fine with moving a different direction. 

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Could you be a lamer person

I like what Geoff Schwartz said:  he's just programed that way.  LOL.

You have a coach who wants to run a precision team with a QB who likes to improvise.  Go figure.  Seems to be a major problem in the NFL.  Coaches have to coach to the strengths of their QBs.  Something we know really well.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

I think Russel is to good to not get it together, Denver is a bizarre case study. They are the definition of a team whose roster doesn't necessarily reflect the expectations place on them.

nah, russel is lucky to have been on a seahawks team with a beast RB, great receivers, a coach that schemed around him and one of the best defenses in recent memory. He had a perfect situation in Seattle for most of his career. Without those things, hes baker. (from this game maybe worse than baker)

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I used to think he was just corny, but was a good guy when he first came in the league...  but the more years that have went by, the less I thought that.  I think he's a fraud for the most part, and very off-putting.  And if I was a guy in the locker room, I really wouldn't be able to stand him outside of if he was helping us win games, because he just comes off as so inauthentic.  I first started seeing cracks in the persona when local media in Raleigh started exposing him for lying about what happened at NC State to make himself look like the good guy coming out of it when he decided to transfer to Wisconsin.  He's a legit dickhead, and consequently, I'm thoroughly enjoying his struggles.

• Pie 2