• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

House of dragon 4

Panthers Fan 69

https://www.avclub.com/milly-alcock-matt-smith-house-of-the-dragon-scene-kiss-1849524417 

Although they choreographed the kiss for months in advance, Alcock also reveals that she and Smith hadn’t practiced with the active brothel around them—in fact, they hadn’t even laid eyes on the setup.  We felt pretty overdressed, because everyone else was nude.

16 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

How is this any worse than Jamie and cersi?

Cersei was a woman. This princess could have been anywhere from 14-18. If it's the former, then getting molested by your uncle then showing sideboob later on ... welp ... THAT happened. So yeah, I meant the age thing ... not the incest. That's been done to death.

5 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Cersei was a woman. This princess could have been anywhere from 14-18. If it's the former, then getting molested by your uncle then showing sideboob later on ... welp ... THAT happened. So yeah, I meant the age thing ... not the incest. That's been done to death.

Gotcha

19 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

The king knocked up a 15 year old. She looks 15. And they wanted him to marry a 12 year old.