• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When did you figure out Rhule was a fraud?

Randolph Panther

2 hours ago, Carolina Cajun said:

The DBO sign, I didn't think it at the time but as ex players came out talking about how just ridiculously juvenile it was while trying to reach grown men, I realized he was completely over his head and royally fuged.

Yeah, the DBO sign and all the arbitrary running and punishments that training camp was my moment.

• Beer 2

To me it was when he was standing by his free agents last year.  It was clear we had better options and he kept sticking with Erving at LT. He wouldn't play Christensen at LT because he had short arms.  When Christensen finally played LT.  He actually played well for a rookie.

Plus, when we were eliminated from the playoffs he didn't give some of his younger players valuable time in the trenches.  Experience can't be undervalued and he didn't care. 

Edited by DaveThePanther2008

5 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

I was against him from the first press conference. 

58 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

When I started digging into his college background and saw that he'd only ever beaten two ranked teams, those being ECU and Navy.

All his chatter about sports science like it was something new, and then the green QB jerseys for practice because 'green means go' were massive red flags. Funny how we never heard anything else about the sport science because, shocker, the NFL was already all over it.

• Pie 1

I don't know him well enough to know if he is a fraud.  Not even really sure if I know that the term means in this particular case.  I just know he did a terrible job as head coach of the Carolina Panthers, and I am glad he is no longer our coach.  

He does need to move on though and stopped sounding like a bitter jilted boyfriend.  

• Beer 1