• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Positives from Today

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

Like seriously y’all. We lost at the buzzer to an amazing kick. Yeah the first half sucked, but damn we battled back. We drove down and got the lead. Baker battled his ass off. So did the rest of the O. The D let us down but this is not a hopeless team. They showed me something today. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

Just now, joemac said:

Like seriously y’all. We lost at the buzzer to an amazing kick. Yeah the first half sucked, but damn we battled back. We drove down and got the lead. Baker battled his ass off. So did the rest of the O. The D let us down but this is not a hopeless team. They showed me something today. 

Did Rhule show you something when calling timeout at the end of the half gifting the Browns of 3?  Did Rhule show you something when he insanely misused CMC with 4….get that 4 touches…in the first half. Did Rhule show you something when he went straight conservative with 1:28 going run run run???  3 years of this ass clown. It’s over. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Did Rhule show you something when calling timeout at the end of the half gifting the Browns of 3?  Did Rhule show you something when he insanely misused CMC with 4….get that 4 touches…in the first half. Did Rhule show you something when he went straight conservative with 1:28 going run run run???  3 years of this ass clown. It’s over. 

fug RHULE BRO! Rhule is not this team. I support the players on the field. Rhule is an after thought. And they impressed me after the first quarter. 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, joemac said:

You suck dude. You seriously gave up on your team after the first half of the first game? Green Bay and Rodgers just got smoked by Cousins and the Vikings. Should they give up too?

Lol I was sitting in my recliner snd I lasted not even through the first set of commercials. 

And no they shouldn't because they don't have coaches that suck like ours. 

No apologies for getting a much needed nap over the rare chance that our team might make a comeback and win. 

I work for a living. Naps >> watching the Panthers lose.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

you realize the browns were just trying to draw us off? yeah their coach baited ours into a first half TO, thats not what lost the game/

5 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Lol I was sitting in my recliner snd I lasted not even through the first set of commercials. 

And no they shouldn't because they don't have coaches that suck like ours. 

No apologies for getting a much needed nap over the rare chance that our team might make a comeback and win. 

I work for a living. Naps >> watching the Panthers lose.

The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

• Flames 1

The positives I can come up with...

The team didn't quit or seem to get discouraged despite a terrible start.

Baker bounced back and had a damn good second half after an abysmal first half.

The D cleaned up some of the missed assignment issues that should've put us to bed early in the game had Brissett not been missing open receivers.

CMC is still a magician with the ball if he has any space at all to operate.

• Pie 2