• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wednesday Rhule Presser

ncfan

Yeah if Elf at C is our weakest link then our OL has made good progress from last year.  

-Also we are ALL aware Trey Smith went late in the draft and is a very good OG.  Guess what?  We were not the only team that passed on him multiple times.  That "should have drafted" game can be played with every franchise.  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

I have not listened to Rhule speak probably since December. 

I've listened to just about everyone else associated with the team, but if I have a chance to watch or listen to him speak I don't take it. I just don't have any interest in listening to anything he says 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

19 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I've listened to just about everyone else associated with the team, but if I have a chance to watch or listen to him speak I don't take it. I just don't have any interest in listening to anything he says 

Dr. tepper committed the most egregious act by hiring a college coach...preaching analytics from the day the ink was dried on his ownership .... but ignoring the stat thats been around for years... thats been tried and proven.....college coaches dont translate to the NFL!!! But this bonehead is going to force the square peg into the round hole... from a reinforced recommendation from none other than martyfkinghurney... huge mistake from day one... I really don't want to wait for this bonehead to learn.... if he can...

56 minutes ago, rayzor said:

It always ends the same way.

I listen to him speak for about 2 seconds before I yell “Oh, shut up!” And turn it off.