• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule says the Panthers averaged 7.7 yards per play the last 35 minutes of the game; adds that would've been 3rd in the league last week.

Julio

Additional context … Rhule was sharing that he felt like the offense was shaking off the jitters in the second half and you could tell by their performance. Which led to the comment in the tweet.

he also mentions if the team could have been like the whole game, we would be having a different conversation about the offense. He did admit we were bad out the gate on offense. Baker confirmed moments later.

Laurie Context GIF by Silicon Valley

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 3

2 minutes ago, davos said:

He's saying real time minutes; which is the stupidest thing to possibly chart.  What's the actual game time? Starting from the 75 yard TD to the games end?

We didn’t get the ball in the second half until the midway point of the 3rd quarter. Considering we scored 3 of our 4 drives in the 2nd half , I’d assume he is talking from that point. But who knows.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 1

I dont exactly understand why this line is blowing up like it is.  We started slow and we ended fast.   I think it's a good thing to look at all the stats to help figure out what works and doesnt or strengths and weaknesses with the roster.   The only thing I take as a negative is since we were moving the ball so well why we played for a fg instead of a touchdown.  I was telling my friend as it was happening that we had to safely play for the TD.  With a new kicker and the time left if we made it and them being able to win with a fg, in the moment I hated playing for the fg instead of td as much as I did after it backfired.

And the first half was? Between the two of Matt Rhule and Phil Snow reaching for any silver linings from a loss that they can find it's like Ron and his cronies never even left. Hey how about have your team and specifically your offense better prepared so you don't waste multiple drives early in your own stadium against a backup QB.

• Pie 4

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Additional context … Rhule was sharing that he felt like the offense was shaking off the jitters in the second half and you could tell by their performance. Which led to the comment in the tweet.

he also mentions if the team could have been like the whole game, we would be having a different conversation about the offense. He did admit we were bad out the gate on offense. Baker confirmed moments later.

Laurie Context GIF by Silicon Valley

Ya I think rhule is a failure but some of the people here are super bad faith when taking about him. Dude could cure cancer and people on here would make it a negative. He never said anything about raising a banner

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1