• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And now your moment of Zen...

Zod

8 hours ago, mav1234 said:

wtf is the context here

Context: This is a clip from 2 months ago during minicamp where Rhule responded to Person that all of the injuries during camp weren't serious and that he expected everybody to be ready to go. It was the goofy laugh followed by "Everybody's here."

But let's not have that stop us from generating rage and therefore engagement by misrepresenting clips from old press conferences and snapshots of plays in progress. 🙃

Edited by Icege
  • Beer 4

5 hours ago, Icege said:

Context: This is a clip from 2 months ago during minicamp where Rhule responded to Person that all of the injuries during camp weren't serious and that he expected everybody to be ready to go. It was the goofy laugh followed by "Everybody's here."

But let's not have that stop us from generating rage and therefore engagement by misrepresenting clips from old press conferences and snapshots of plays in progress. 🙃

sad chris crocker GIF

Leave matt alone!!!!!!!!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

sad chris crocker GIF

Leave matt alone!!!!!!!!

By all means, poo on him all you want but at least be intellectually honest. There's plenty out there to use against him. Nonsense like showing a picture of DJ and Ian Thomas and trying to imply that somehow the team is inept because Myles Garrett blew up the latter is dumb, as is going to a 2mo old press conference just to find more stuff to rage over.

But hey, sad bois gonna sad I guess. 

Edited by Icege
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

11 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

I'm asking a serious question here and not trying to be funny but he is obviously a smooth talker and salesman to fool Tepper into giving him a truckload of money. With that in mind is Rhule a dummy or just a bad coach? For a while now I've thought Rhule to be a bumbling moron with a hamster on a wheel running about half speed for a brain but but I'm guessing he is just a god awful NFL coach and truly can't be that stupid in real life since he somehow is able to keep a job making him extremely rich and continue to fool an owner that the following season will be better. I once thought Rhule was a complete idiot but not anymore. He is a damn genius and an amazing hustler or he would not still have a job. Terrible football coach but amazingly smart at fooling a billionaire that most would consider a genius for building the wealth he has.

tldr version:

he dumb

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

I don’t know why that’s such a big deal or surprise. We’ve finished the last 4 years 1-7*, 0-8, 2-9 and 2-12. We’ve literally done it 4 years in a row.

Unfortunately, we have been masters of pulling wins early and then missing out on the 49er 3 firsts offer and getting Derrick Brown one pick after Herbert.

* the 1 win was against the resting Saints week 17

I mean, it’s just bad that’s all I’m saying ha

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, Icege said:

By all means, poo on him all you want but at least be intellectually honest. There's plenty out there to use against him. Nonsense like showing a picture of DJ and Ian Thomas and trying to imply that somehow the team is inept because Myles Garrett blew up the latter is dumb, as is going to a 2mo old press conference just to find more stuff to rage over.

But hey, sad bois gonna sad I guess. 

I just don't get it. There are plenty of actual real problems with this team. Why do so many have to make things up, or take things out of context? Or scour the internet to be the first to post something over which to rage?

I wish ppl would let this year play out a little before throwing in the towel. No one knows how this will turn out. From the ashes rises a new day and all that.

And we may have an actual QB. Which is the one thing most thought we needed to compete. Young team, decent QB, let's ride.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, rayzor said:

sad chris crocker GIF

Leave matt alone!!!!!!!!

Not sure if you're trolling, but there are so many people who respond like this so allow me to explain something.  There are three groups of people on these boards:

1) People who genuinely like Rhule and inexplicably defend him despite him being an abject failure and dragging our team through the mud.

2) People who don't "hate" Rhule (wink wink) but get triggered by a months-old 5-second clip of Rhule doing a dumb goofy laugh.

3) People who dislike Rhule but think Group 2 people are a bit unhinged and cartoonish (ironically much like the person in your GIF), as we would prefer to keep criticisms substantive.

There is currently no place on these boards for us in Group 3.  Like damn, am I allowed to just dislike Rhule in a healthy and mentally stable manner?  Or like I legit have to feel visceral nausea and hatred and break at least 9 chairs every time I hear his voice or see his face?

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1