• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Giants please god let us win a game thread

Zod

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

He couldn't buy a first down down the stretch. Terrible throws.

Who's delusional now?

Baker, Baker, Baker

Who are the open receivers? I ask because I’m watching it I don’t see anyone open. I’m going to need to go back and rewatch the game but from what I see the Giants had good coverage and there was nothing there. I put that on play design or the play called in the huddle.

Just now, fjblair said:

Get used to it, as long as Tepper owns the team the Panthers will never win. He's the next Dan Snyder.

"Get used to it"  Yeah, I really do not care all that much.  We can lose every game for the remainder of the season and id still say.....MEH.  After dealing with Ron for all those years, now dealing with idiotic Tepper and his lap dog Rhule...I have literally ZERO fugs to give about this team.  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Icdeadpeople said:

Darnold started 3smh-0 with this team...smh

With a Worse Oline 🤣

CMC was on pace for over 1000 yards rushing and receiving last year if he didnt get hurt

Now you guys have this shyt show..

Cant say you guys dont deserve it. You absolutely do for the way yall talked about shyt Sam, Blaming him for everything 🤣