• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Giants please god let us win a game thread

Zod

1 hour ago, Monrowed said:

Who are the open receivers? I ask because I’m watching it I don’t see anyone open. I’m going to need to go back and rewatch the game but from what I see the Giants had good coverage and there was nothing there. I put that on play design or the play called in the huddle.

Baker has absolutely NO lateral movement in the pocket. I saw him take off running when he should have side stepped into another throwing lane. He doesn't have any slight pocket movements to extend the play, he takes off running and he's not even as good a runner/player as Daniel Jones(Charlotte's own).

They were actually blocking. Guys were giving him time and he bailed. Was he going through his reads?! I didn't see reads before erratic movements.

32 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

As Rhule himself would probably be quick to point out, we didn't lose 25-3 this time to the Giants, and we managed to get some first downs too. There is some good improvement from last year that everyone should be able to see.

I agree with your statement to a degree. However, we could have been 2 and 0 or at least 1 and 1. At some point we have to say it’s the coaching. Continuing to play someone who fumbles and drop passes when we have capable players on the bench is unacceptable. 

6 minutes ago, Stuart Smith said:

I agree with your statement to a degree. However, we could have been 2 and 0 or at least 1 and 1. At some point we have to say it’s the coaching. Continuing to play someone who fumbles and drop passes when we have capable players on the bench is unacceptable. 

Unfortunately what any of us think doesn't matter a bit. It's going to be a difficult season, especially considering some the high hopes that were floating around. I know 1 guy on NFL networks morning show had us a playoff team. I don't see it myself, and didn't see it preseason, and don't see how this team turns that corner into being a winner. But that's just my 2 cents, and even that might be over-priced. Whatever it is..they don't got it.

• Beer 1

38 minutes ago, frankw said:

Just spill the beans it's an anonymous chat board. Plus this team is 0-2 and a dumpster fire.

Well I don’t know him personally, but he went 4-0 today while our kicker seems to change in a yearly basis.

How’s Joey Slye doing?

1 minute ago, TN05 said:

Well I don’t know him personally, but he went 4-0 today while our kicker seems to change in a yearly basis.

How’s Joey Slye doing?

You just have an unwavering ax to grind over the team moving on from your all time favorite kicker eh? Please don't tell me Joey Slye is living rent free in your head still. I'm beginning to have sympathy for you.

28 minutes ago, frankw said:

You just have an unwavering ax to grind over the team moving on from your all time favorite kicker eh? Please don't tell me Joey Slye is living rent free in your head still. I'm beginning to have sympathy for you.

You didn’t answer how Joey Slye is doing. I wonder why?

6 minutes ago, TN05 said:

You didn’t answer how Joey Slye is doing. I wonder why?

You seem to only care about Joey Slye while I'm looking at the record of this team since Cam Newton took that hit to his shoulder from Watt in 2018. It's been a freefall ever since. Even if we had a young Adam Vinatieri we would still be poo with how hilariously inept we have been at identifying QB talent.

Edited by frankw

4 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

For the 1000th time.  No one is saying Baker is the next great QB.  He is our best option right now.  Keep cheering for Corral, Trask, and Free Agent Strong. You have become a one trick pony in which you try to create opinions for other people that don't agree with you.  Basically the new Sizzle Troll of the board.

Corral is a day one Panther, you can say what you want about Trask(who we could use), Strong(who we could use) but when you talk about Golden Corral(who we could use) put some respect on his name.

You are the one who said Baker was a good investment? Am I correct? Who's trolling whom?