• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody Else Just Not Care Anymore?

Castavar

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I think I marginally care, because for some reason I still watch.  But, I know I really don't.  Anyone can look in the threads throughout the week leading up to the game, and I called the Giants winning.  I knew they were gonna win.  Didnt waver in the game thread either, so i wasnt moved when it played out the way it did...  Just like last week.  I never believed we were going to win.  And since last season, I go into every game feeling we're going to lose unless they surprise me, but I know they won't - because Rhule is the coach.  Until that changes, we are going to keep losing.

I didn't even bother making a prediction. We all know what the outcome is going to be at this point. Rhule's team will come out flat. We'll get a little lead late in the 3rd quarter or 4th, then the other team will just come roaring back and win in unimpressive fashion.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Because he and others like him don’t give a damn because of the incompetence of the ownership and front office of the franchise?

I acknowledge the ineptness of our ownership and coaching, but I still care a lot about this franchise and want to see it get better.  

To quote a friend of mine about his relationship with his wife, "I'm much happier since I gave up all hope."

I would like to see/hear about them winning, but I am not invested in it.  If they win, great.  If they lose, I console myself with it being what I expected.

We have some young players I would like to see perform under competent leadership, but that won't be this year.

• Pie 1