• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Boycott Thread

Panthers Fan 69

2 minutes ago, Manna said:

That's a tough one. If I still lived in Charlotte, I'd rather be in BOFA stadium as an embarrassed Panthers fan than to allow opposing fans to take over. 

I don’t care anymore. I want 2001 New England vibes when there was easily 5000 people in the stands. I was there. It was empty. That is how the fans dictate change. 

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

2001 New England game. 5000 people went to that game. That was the most embarrassing moment as a panthers fan for me. This is close but that is how you want change. 

I was there as well 

had PSLs a long  time.  Too long probably.   

lot of good time with my friends…doing shots for every time Clausen didn’t get a first down   This was back in the day when You could smuggle in mini bottles 

but now, I won’t spend the money.  I sell my tickets. Not sorry to say it. This owner doesn’t care so I don’t either. There is nothing to reflect he cares about anything other than the soccer team and the concerts 

I went to opening game this year. Stayed to the end spent money for hotel and gas and over priced alcohol and it was the same old Rhule poo. Today just another enforcement that he is not a nfl HC   Can’t spend money on it now 

• Pie 1

When people stop showing up and empty seats. I think that is going to get their attention. I am not even looking forward to turning on the TV. I would not spend money on that product. How about thinking a little bit about what the fans have gone through. I am not down on the players. But,as a group the ball is their court.

• Pie 1

I really think the only hope we have is Tepper's ego and standing among the elites gets tarnished and this kicks it into gear.   Ad profit sharing means money will still be made and I don't think Tepper really bought the team to make money, not in this decade since the value was so high already.  And of course other teams' fans just buying up tickets etc.

30 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Those who have tickets should go, and boo the tits off Rhule and Tepper.  Don't let opposing fans have them.

That’s it right there. If you still plan on showing up Booo this  team unmercifully.  I won’t dare give that asshole Tepper a dime of my money anymore. I sold my tix 3 years ago and don’t plan on buying into the panthers again. Ever. 

• Pie 1

On 9/18/2022 at 4:13 PM, Panthers Fan 69 said:

You want change….stop showing up to games.  

Really ridiculous comment. You are no fan of Panthers thinking pessimistic even though we lose games. Look at Browns every season. They were the bottom trash feeders for many years and their fan base remained loyal that team no matter what even losing every season.

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Really ridiculous comment. You are no fan of Panthers thinking pessimistic even though we lose games. Look at Browns every season. They were the bottom trash feeders for many years and their fan base remained loyal that team no matter what even losing every season.

Ha! Ok say what you want boi I’m an OG since 95. You can sit there in the front row and forest gump wave down 38 to nothing or you can join us and actually get changed to happen. Is this a Matt Rhule buddy?

Edited by Panthers Fan 69
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1