• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

Honestly the way the Bengals are playing is my answer to anyone saying we need to tank and draft a QB. "We need a top 10 QB"

My answer will always be, "behind what line?" This is not a QB driven league. That's erroneous thinking. This is an Offensive Line driven league. The Bengals are starting 4 different O linemen from their Super Bowl team. Now Joe Burrow looks like Jimmy Clausen. And every QB who has looked good today, you know what the commonality was? Time in the pocket. 

Cam, Teddy, Sam, Baker. They've all looked mediocre. And yet people want to pursue ANOTHER QB? That will magically be the answer?

What's that old saying about the definition of insanity?

Until we have a line, we won't contend. Period. You will not succeed in this "Top 10 QB driven league" if your QB is constantly throwing from a collapsing pocket. 

When the Bengals have the same record we do after today, you'll believe me. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Honestly the way the Bengals are playing is my answer to anyone saying we need to tank and draft a QB. "We need a top 10 QB"

My answer will always be, "behind what line?" This is not a QB driven league. That's erroneous thinking. This is an Offensive Line driven league. The Bengals are starting 4 different O linemen from their Super Bowl team. Now Joe Burrow looks like Jimmy Clausen. And every QB who has looked good today, you know what the commonality was? Time in the pocket. 

Cam, Teddy, Sam, Baker. They've all looked mediocre. And yet people want to pursue ANOTHER QB? That will magically be the answer?

What's that old saying about the definition of insanity?

Until we have a line, we won't contend. Period. You will not succeed in this "Top 10 QB driven league" if your QB is constantly throwing from a collapsing pocket. 

When the Bengals have the same record we do after today, you'll believe me. 

They literally just went to the Super Bowl. 😂

We want to pursue a top QB prospect AND a new staff.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They literally just went to the Super Bowl. 😂

We want to pursue a top QB prospect AND a new staff.

...that's exactly my point, dummy 

The only difference between the Super Bowl team, and a 5 turnover performance last week and losing to the Cowboys this week is a completely inferior O line. Same Joe Burrow. Same Jamar Chase. So why do they look so bad?

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Wilson doesn’t have the receivers he did in Seattle that FOUGHT for those 50/50 balls.

His entire career. Going back to college.

Drop back. Run around like a chicken with his head cut off. Throw up an I'll advised prayer of a ball while getting sacked just for a receiver to come out of nowhere to fight his way through three DBs to make a circus catch. Over and over again.

• Pie 1