• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule: We don't need to make any changes, we just need to battle through it right now.

Proudiddy

Ron was better but still mediocre most of the time and not the coach to take you to sustained success.  Without a healthy Cam carrying him he has far less success.   But yes his teams could tackle at least. 

Anyway I don't know if I should be mad at Rhule or impressed by how he conned his way from coaching college to this NFL job making a lot without proving anything.  

• Beer 1

We are going to have to change coaches like we change underwear until we find the right one. It was time for Ron to go and it was unfortunately never time for Rhule to be here. He should have been let go last year but Tepper sounded as if he was hell bent on proving to everyone that he was right in his hiring choice. Who knows, if we continue to lose maybe Tepper will get a clue this season and let him go then clean house with rest at end of season since many are Rhule guys. I wouldn't keep many at all from this entire staff. 

All I can say positively at this point is at least we don't also have Watson. That would have been fanhood breaking with how bad it is here. So yes it could be worse.

And as far as those pining for Ron he is on his way to also getting fired while being a better coach than Rhule.We just saw a 1st year HC coaching up a team lacking talent beat us. Just because Tepper didn't hire one of those isn’t the same as them not being out there. I miss a healthy Cam way more than I miss Ron and at this point I am only looking forward to the people who haven't arived yet  

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I would say that its more like 75%

You are probably right. My point is change can be painful and we are going thru the painful part that most franchises go they when they have a major turnover. The grass isn’t always greener.