• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We improved the staff, so WTF is going on?

mc52beast

The team has looked completely unprepared for the first halves of both of the last two games. No one here can pinpoint exactly why because we’re not in those practices and not in that locker room day-in and out. That said, we can judge the result and it seems like sporadic talent is the only thing keeping this team competitive at this point. The game plans have been crazy limited. Not sure we even have a go to for third and long. 

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

How we got Tabor and Hekker to come here I have no clue, and Rhule nearly negates it by putting Chuba at kick returner. Everything else sucks, I don't think we can totally blame Wilks for secondary issues when Snow is running this backwards as poo at safety

The guy that shouldve been DROY at LB, Rhule has dropping back deep. This alone should get him fired.

• Pie 4

12 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

How we got Tabor and Hekker to come here I have no clue, and Rhule nearly negates it by putting Chuba at kick returner. Everything else sucks, I don't think we can totally blame Wilks for secondary issues when Snow is running this backwards as poo at safety

That is fuging insane

23 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

That usage of Chinn is just mind-boggling. What a waste.

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

That Cody twitter thread is feeling more and more believable 

I didnt believe it in its entirety, but definitely felt the majority of it was true, and all of it was likely rooted in truth but may have been a bit embellished...  now?  I agree, all of it seems more and more concrete.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I didnt believe it in its entirety, but definitely felt the majority of it was true, and all of it was likely rooted in truth but may have been a bit embellished...  now?  I agree, all of it seems more and more concrete.

yeah Cody is kind of a dumbass and has a flare for the dramatic, but they've had a youtube show for like 10 years and never claim to have sources or anything so at the least I think they believe whoever told them that story. 

• Pie 1