• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule defenders chime in here

Zod

On 9/19/2022 at 12:28 PM, mrcompletely11 said:

bro, I mean you are now trying to cover for mcadoo,  you find me anything that says rhule designs and implements the game plans as well as call the plays and I will say I am wrong but there is no way on Gods green earth that Rhule does that.  Simply no way

Doesn’t matter if it is McAdoo or Rhule gameplanning offense (though if Rhule isn’t involved that just proves his incompetence). Rhule is the head coach, McAdo an assistant, who he hired. It ALL falls on Rhule, as it fuging should.  

25 minutes ago, PantherNation123 said:

Lmao excuse me??? Rhule is a good CEO type coach? What type of company would put up with his bullshit exudes for three years?  Absolute clown comment.  Just look at his hirings/firings - scapegoating at its best, aka, not CEO material

Imagine Rhule going on Undercover Boss and having to, I dunno, do anything besides talk a lot. Undercover Boss-Carolina Panthers! If no one has ever watched that show it ends with the CEO or whatever admitting they're a fuging idiot

• Pie 1

On 9/19/2022 at 7:14 PM, mrcompletely11 said:

If we are looking at 0-3, 1-4 and if we dont trade cmac (and others) then this front office is even more moronic then I originally thought.   I would be shopping cmac right fuging now if I was a gm.  Why waste yet another year on him when there might be a bidding war among the top tier teams

Totally disagree, I can’t understand why some of you guys want to trade the best player on the roster. He’s not only an above average RB, He also has excellent skills (hands/routes)as a receiver. He’s basically our offense, the other skill position players we have don’t exactly strike fear into opponents.

Even if trading him gets you a first round pick, you’d have to replace his production with that pick. Personally, I’d prefer they use him as a slot receiver or at least put him in motion in a two back set. 

2 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

Totally disagree, I can’t understand why some of you guys want to trade the best player on the roster. He’s not only an above average RB, He also has excellent skills (hands/routes)as a receiver. He’s basically our offense, the other skill position players we have don’t exactly strike fear into opponents.

Even if trading him gets you a first round pick, you’d have to replace his production with that pick. Personally, I’d prefer they use him as a slot receiver or at least put him in motion in a two back set. 

Since becoming the starter we have won a total of 22 games in 5ish years.  Running backs do not matter in the nfl

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

Totally disagree, I can’t understand why some of you guys want to trade the best player on the roster.

"dOn'T tRaDe tHe BeSt PlAyEr On ThE rOsTeR!1!1!1"

We have multiple five win seasons a dismal divisional record and endless embarrassment to show for it since we started the QB carousel and our best player became our running back. It's like some of you consistently ignore common sense.

Edited by frankw

8 hours ago, frankw said:

We have multiple five win seasons a dismal divisional record and endless embarrassment to show for it since we started the QB carousel and our best player became our running back. It's like some of you consistently ignore common sense.

Are you mrcompletely’s b1tch? 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

On 9/19/2022 at 4:55 AM, 3838 said:

The Clown (Rhule) is indefensible. However I do think it's heartbreaking to already make alternative plans for my Sundays and we're just in mid September. Just let us have a season where we're not embarrassed to wear team gear in public.

Just watch NFL Sunday Ticket and enjoy the other games while occasionally checking in on the Panthers. That’s what I do. 

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, frankw said:

I keep coming back to the 2019 Dolphins. They traded a bunch of good players. I don't know that any of them were CMC good (I mean very few people in the NFL are CMC good), but that seems like the path forward for Carolina to emulate.

• Beer 1