• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule defenders chime in here

Zod

31 minutes ago, parker said:

I think he personally gets some unfair criticism.  For god's sake if the hot dog vendor gave someone a undercooked dog, they'd be blaming that on Rhule too.  But the bottom line is as a head coach, he has the responsibility for the W/L and he has not produced.  I don't think he is as bad as some people like to paint him, but he isn't good enough to win right now.  I'm still giving him this season, but third year, he needs to be able to move from a close loss to a close win at the very least. 

He is literally historically bad. Literally.

• Pie 6

58 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

That's pretty standard for that crowd. They always whine about negativity but they always disappear when things get rocky.

Wish there was a way we could damage Tepper's bilfold.  He has too much money to even notice the drop off in ticket sales, concessions, etc.  I wouldn't get in any business dealings with any of his companies.  The way he's handling this franchise tells me he's not a good business man for the masses.

Just now, ThPantherFan said:

Wish there was a way we could damage Tepper's bilfold.  He has too much money to even notice the drop off in ticket sales, concessions, etc.  I wouldn't get in any business dealings with any of his companies.  The way he's handling this franchise tells me he's not a good business man for the masses.

He doesn't care about the fans even remotely. He basically called us basement dwellers(which was actually funny, TBH) in the Steve Smith interview.

He probably cares about winning but he doesn't believe that he made the wrong decision yet. That will come later.

• Beer 1