• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule defenders chime in here

Zod

ugh....I did not want him, but......lets be real. Panthers have lost 2 games by late 4th kicks, *very* win-a-able games, but the scores have not been 45-3 either. One was 58 yarder by a rookie kicker, that was allowed by 2 terrible ref flags. NYG didnt deserve the win either and gano kicked a 53 yarder for his blood and guts moment. 

Rhule had the chances to win those games and whatever reasons didnt. I swear curses are fake&ghey, does feel like the team is under one......Maybe the curse starts with a D and ends with a R

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I like your idea about hc/gm/rookie qb all coming in together.   I will say though we need to trade players like cmac since it's a 2 year build.   Get draft capital for him while you can

Trading CMC would remind me of the Colts trading Marshall Faulk and moving to Peyton Manning.

I would rather be the Rams with Holt, Warner, and Faulk than the Colts with a rookie Peyton Manning.

Either way you win a SB at some point though. I'd just prefer to shoot for the dynasty than just a SB.

Edited by CPantherKing

27 minutes ago, Basbear said:

ugh....I did not want him, but......lets be real. Panthers have lost 2 games by late 4th kicks, *very* win-a-able games, but the scores have not been 45-3 either. One was 58 yarder by a rookie kicker, that was allowed by 2 terrible ref flags. NYG didnt deserve the win either and gano kicked a 53 yarder for his blood and guts moment. 

Rhule had the chances to win those games and whatever reasons didnt. I swear curses are fake&ghey, does feel like the team is under one......Maybe the curse starts with a D and ends with a R

It's been 2+ years of it now and we've seen it time after time. You would even think that just sheer luck would bring  a win, but here we are. Rhule just doesn't have it.

Just now, KSpan said:

It's been 2+ years of it now and we've seen it time after time. You would even think that just sheer luck would bring  a win, but here we are. Rhule just doesn't have it.

It does feel like Rhule did in fact hoodwink Tepper. Honestly thats where most of the Rhule hate should be directed towards. Tepper flew down to texas and gave him the keys to BOA, full control, AND let him hire all the temple/baylor sport science bros.......

IMO 2020 showed lots of promise, maybe gave Tepper more juice to believe he was right to give a 1st time NFL HC the insane 7 year top 6 money.... 2021 slump-city. 2022 lost the first two in heartbreaking/panther fashion... Tepper can at any point fire Rhule, 64 million is pennies to him.....He allowed the RHule show to continue....  

38 minutes ago, Basbear said:

It’s his body of work. When you lose as much as he does you do not get the benefit of the doubt about the balls bouncing the wrong way. It’s not working and it’s not going to work here. He is not an NFL coach. 

16 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

It’s his body of work. When you lose as much as he does you do not get the benefit of the doubt about the balls bouncing the wrong way. It’s not working and it’s not going to work here. He is not an NFL coach. 

I feel if he was 2-0, just about everyone would still want him long gone...

Tepper deserves the loins-share of fans venom towards Rhule....

• Flames 1

9 minutes ago, frankw said:

You seem totally stable and not at all unhinged. You can spam laugh emojis but this is all I see.

Chuck, you are going to see only what you want to see.  Just like you don't see anyone calling for us to tank.  Enjoy your little imaginary world.  Though I'm sure you don't enjoy much of anything.

Edited by poundaway