• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Happened to Tremble?

tarheelpride

If my eyes serve me correctly, I haven’t seen Tremble play at all this season. Thought he had some potential at TE? I can’t take another minute of Ian Thomas rumbling ahead and looking like he’s stuck in mud and sinking further. 

Then again, this is a Rhule led team we’re talking about here so I shouldn’t be surprised. 

Interesting, I hadn't thought about him at all until your thread in regards to yesterday.  

I saw him a lot game 1, but I don't recall seeing him at all yesterday.  I noticed early we were actually running Ricci at TE a lot early...  and Sullivan played as well, but it was mostly Ian.  I don't recall seeing Tremble once.  Maybe he's in the doghouse?

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Interesting, I hadn't thought about him at all until your thread in regards to yesterday.  

I saw him a lot game 1, but I don't recall seeing him at all yesterday.  I noticed early we were actually running Ricci at TE a lot early...  and Sullivan played as well, but it was mostly Ian.  I don't recall seeing Tremble once.  Maybe he's in the doghouse?

The Sullivan catch made me realize Tremble was missing. I was thinking to myself “Why is he in the game?”, then remembered Tremble