• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Igo, any credence to this?

Ivan The Awesome

Give C3 their props for generating buzz I guess. Now more people than before are listening. 12 page thread here. Think about it: panthers lose again and he gets validation. Panthers win and no one cares. Our journalists over the years are what they are, but they’re held to certain standards for a reason. 

Edited by Jacabee

"-Carlos Dunlap WANTED to come to Carolina but Scott Fitterer had his hands tied. Matt Rhule was making everyone earn their position so therefore, Scott could not guarantee Carlos what position he would be playing, or starter money, so Carlos chose the Chiefs"

This is the very reason I am giving Fitts the benefit of a doubt.  Some people here are assuming Rhule and he are connected at the hip.  If this info is true, it shows that not all personnel decisions are from the GM down or a joint GM/HC effort.  Some Huddle folks want Fitts discarded when Rhule finally gets kicked to the curb.   I say not so fast, that at lest some of these decisions are out of Fitts hands and he can't be blamed for every dumb decision the front office has made over the past 2+ years.  I'm not holding him totally blameless, but I think Tepper should give him at least the amount of latitude that he was willing to give Rhule.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 9/16/2022 at 11:40 PM, 4Corners said:

I believe and agree with all of it. 

I will side with Steve Wilkes over Phil Snow 10/10 times. Fire Snow and make Wilkes the DC and I guarantee the defense will improve. 

what sucks is that we are one game in and it already feels like a lost season. 

what sucks is that we are one game in and it already feels like LAST season ANOTHER lost season.

I always thought the “I fixed it for you” line was cute but corny. Had to do it. 

Idk if I believe everything, like the Rhule and Snow dynamic (but if that poo is true I questionRhule'smanhood), but I 100% believe the defensive problem. Just the way this roster is constructed, we have uber talented DB's, but no one to rush the passer, and the LB's, my God the LB's. Rashad from PNP made a point a few days ago saying we NEVER as a franchise had bad linebackers, especially in the middle.

18 hours ago, rayzor said:

That whole thing just pisses me off. A proven talented guy comes to what should be a better situation and then finds he's got to compete with some scrub, gets hurt for a couple weeks of practice then the job gets given to the scrub who succeeds in putting the ball in the fake dirt's 5 times? Lol what a clown show. Guarantee not many vets are going to want to come here in the future unless they are desperate.

Agreed. Rhule has to go for that not to come true.

24 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

Everyone bitched about prioritizing linebackers under Rivera.

There's a fine line between what Snow/Rhule are doing by completely neglecting LB, versus when Ron was here when we would draft or sign countless LBs while completely ignoring positions like CB, S, WR, etc.