• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"We're close"

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am not sure I see three straight wins against the Saints, Cards and 49ers. Even at home.

I can't look at what we do as a team and say that it makes me have any confidence against those three head coaches. Especially Shanahan. 

We do inexplicably own kyler Murray and the cards in general, with one notable exception.  

• Beer 1

30 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They're not good at football. Wait and see their final records 

Honestly, I think Cleveland is a solid team, however their coach is worse than Rhule. They were averaging 5.6 yds a carry and controlling the time of possession, then for whatever reason starts throwing the ball around with a 13 point lead.

The Giant’s on the other hand are well coached and play with swagger. Only thing holding them back is Jones at QB.

We didn't get Herbert.

We've had at QB:

Teddy two gloves.

Sam *derp* Darnold.

Washed up Cam.

Baker Mayfield who failed in Cleveland.

There was no reason to think that any of these loser QBs were going to somehow take us to a winning record, or the playoffs. When you bring in loser veteran QBs your team becomes a bunch of losers.

Matt Rhule thought that he didn't need a top tier QB. He thought he could win with a lower tier QB because his system was so superior, and the supporting cast of players could will the team to victory. He was outrageously arrogant and 100% wrong. His idiotic idea to put less emphasis on the QB position is the reason he's going to be fired at the end of this season, or finish out his contract with no new contract.

I say fire Rhule to take away his ability to go into the 2023 draft and really wreck this team. Rhule has tremendous power in his contract, so he can override Fitt and screw us in the draft, or trade away our picks for another loser QB. Don't let him do that. Fitt is trash, but Rhule is even worse. Rhule will double down on what isn't working and tell everyone to stick with the process.

What we need is a new head coach who will focus on finding a QB in the 2023 draft with our high 1st round pick. That is priority 1 and the rest will work itself out. We must find our franchise QB asap. Dump Rhule and let the new staff find our QB. NO NEW VET QBs because that would continue QB limbo. Take out FIRST ROUND pick and take the BEST QB prostpect. If he flops, then he flops. That's fine. A proven flop is not fine.

13 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Honestly, I think Cleveland is a solid team, however their coach is worse than Rhule. They were averaging 5.6 yds a carry and controlling the time of possession, then for whatever reason starts throwing the ball around with a 13 point lead.

The Giant’s on the other hand are well coached and play with swagger. Only thing holding them back is Jones at QB.

The Browns took the lead of 13 with 2:00 to go on a drive that they threw once on 3rd down. And only got the ball back on offense after they were behind. What game did you watch? 

• Beer 2

43 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

We do inexplicably own kyler Murray and the cards in general, with one notable exception.  

We may beat the Cardinals and get one win, which will make Rhule in his press conference say it was encouraging and we are headed in the right direction and then we lose the rest of our games. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan

4 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Even if and when we fire Rhule, I don't trust Tepper to put the people in place to turn this thing around

My only hope is that Fitts doesn’t suck and is allowed to find the next coach.

Or if Fitts is canned too, promote Dan Morgan to GM and let him find a coach.

Fan support immediately.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

5 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Explain how The Browns are a Bad team, and how NYG is also a Bad team. 

Browns got beat by the Jets and NYG is in rebuild mode with a 1st year coach we will hopefully be seeing here soon. They are not good teams even if the Browns have talent on their roster.

• Beer 1