• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"We're close"

Mr. Scot

20 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

If you watched the games Monday night everyone with a brain should be able to see we are light years behind

We are “close” to being the worse team in nfl that’s the only thing we’re close to 

I mean, who's worse? Jags just curb stomped the Colts. I think the Colts would run down our throats with JT and sneak a win. Detroit's offense looks legit and would definitely score over 17 points (Rhule 1-25 when other team scores more than 17 points). Jets just came back and beat the team that beat us IN OUR HOUSE. ATL has been fighting against superior teams and even almost came back to beat the Rams. Titans are a HUGE mismatch for us and would run for over 200+ yards. Bears defense would stifle us and Justin Fields would do just enough to win. Maybe SEA? Idk, I feel like Pete Carrol could pull one out against Rhule just on coaching alone. Who else really is there? HOU? Toss up game.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, BrianS said:

It's a theme around here.  Both Rhule seasons have featured teams that were 3-2 after five games.  Both Rhule teams have gone on to win only two more in each season.

I'm terrified history may repeat itself.  We claw our way to 3-2 giving Rhule some relief from the hot seat.

😞

We play the saints cardinals and 49ers. We’re gonna get lit the fug up.

6 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I think someone from the defensive side of the ball will make a big play this Sunday possibly a pick 6 that will not only turn the game around but also our season.

In the NFL its never as bad as it seems and never as good as it seems.

Vikings destroyed Packers week 1 Vikings get embarrassed by Eagles week 2 Bears beat 49ers week 1 Packers destroy Bears week 2 

You guys are acting like the season is over calm the fug down 

I understand what you are saying and I truly appreciate that.  I think we are all getting tired of the slow death with rule and we want him fired.  Tepper is putting a damper on the fans by keeping his sorry asssss around.

• Pie 1

This right here is the reason the Panthers suck and will continue to do so 

i, and others,  said this the day he was hired 

it is very frustrating to love  the nfl game, football played at the highest level, and love this franchise and see what this owner has done and allows to continue

i don’t know when it ends…when the stands have not one panthers fan in it? …as that is where it is heading   I went to the opener as I had a friend in town but that’s it  had those tickets for 23 years and have not one desire to be in the stadium 

or maybe it’s when Tepper continues to be a laughing stock  in the national media   I’m sure he cares a lot more about his image than us ‘basement dwellers’

they may win Sunday against a qb with 3 broken vertebrae in his back, but that the end of it 

i feel sad for all of us who love, or loved the franchise   It’s over 

Edited by raleigh-panther

32 minutes ago, Toomers said:

The Browns took the lead of 13 with 2:00 to go on a drive that they threw once on 3rd down. And only got the ball back on offense after they were behind. What game did you watch? 

The Browns were up 17-7 at halftime, took the second half kickoff and kicked a FG to make it 20-7 at the 7:42 mark in the 3rd Quarter. The Panthers first possession results in a three and out… that’s when the game changed or at least the game I watched changed. Not sure what game you’re talking about.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You don't necessarily have to wait that long.

The Browns blew a lead this past Sunday and lost to the Jets (with Joe Flacco as their starter).

It made me lol

i took a lot of grief walking back to the hotel after that game from two browns fans 

I’ll tell you this, when your team is so bad that the browns fans are talking poo, your team has truly hit rock bottom 

• Beer 1