• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Tepper did move the team....

Jmac

Would you want the NFL to push for a franchise in North Carolina. A fast and growing market for sure. Would you rather see a MLB team here? Chances of Tepper moving are slim at best, but you never know with the mess going on now. 

I have lost faith in the ownership here. The anticipated state of the art practice facility is not going to happen. Tepper wants public funds to built a new stadium, that also won't happen. 

Would the NFL even approve a move out of this market? Never say never. Anything is possible.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jmac said:

Would you want the NFL to push for a franchise in North Carolina. A fast and growing market for sure. Would you rather see a MLB team here? Chances of Tepper moving are slim at best, but you never know with the mess going on now. 

I have lost faith in the ownership here. The anticipated state of the art practice facility is not going to happen. Tepper wants public funds to built a new stadium, that also won't happen. 

Would the NFL even approve a move out of this market? Never say never. Anything is possible.

If the team moves I would like to see the Jags come up. Give the afc a chance. Better market, better fans. 

Once the NFL is dead to me I am not watching or paying for any sport that a family member or friend isn't apart of the team. 

Moving the team would make the NFL dead to me. I watched the Browns move and never watched an NFL game until the Panthers came to NC. 

• Pie 8

This isn't even the real Panthers anymore. It's a dime store knock-off. Send 'em somewhere else and put the Carolinas out of its misery.

I would prefer to have the Hornets over the Panthers if I had to pick, anyway. The Panthers peaked with Cam and Luke. They'll never be good again here. No sense in wasting the city's time for a few more years. Get the hell out, and never come back.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 3

31 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Once the NFL is dead to me I am not watching or paying for any sport that a family member or friend isn't apart of the team. 

Moving the team would make the NFL dead to me. I watched the Browns move and never watched an NFL game until the Panthers came to NC. 

....that was me.... you from ohio by chance?

• Beer 1