• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Tepper did move the team....

Jmac

14 hours ago, Jmac said:

Would you want the NFL to push for a franchise in North Carolina. A fast and growing market for sure. Would you rather see a MLB team here? Chances of Tepper moving are slim at best, but you never know with the mess going on now. 

I have lost faith in the ownership here. The anticipated state of the art practice facility is not going to happen. Tepper wants public funds to built a new stadium, that also won't happen. 

Would the NFL even approve a move out of this market? Never say never. Anything is possible.

I really wouldn’t care anymore. I hardly watch. If the move to Europe or Texas your bfe I wouldn’t care. The excitement for this team is gone. 

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Tepper hasn't given us anything to cheer for while trying to hard to kill off established Panthers traditions.

When you see the fans that are actually still attending the games and over half of them are still wearing Kuechly and Newton jerseys, you know it’s bad times.

• Pie 2

I don’t think Tepper had any interest in moving, this is still one of the fastest growing markets in the country with several Fortune 500 companies and a median income that easily supports premium ticket sales, etc… Given all that he would have a really tough time convincing a majority of other owners to pull out of this market. Bottom line, I’ve always been told the BofA Sports Foundation wouldn’t let it happen.

• Beer 1

15 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

I say this every time this subject comes up. 

Panthers ain’t going anywhere. Population and demographics dictates team placements, NC is the 9th largest state with  Charlotte sitting within an 1 hour 30 minute drive of many large cities in the area. 

team ain’t going anywhere. This is a dead subject.

I should have just quoted this.