• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Easy fix here, draft Bryce Young and hire Ken Dorsey

GOAT

People were trolling Tua this offseason for having a weak arm throwing up a duck to tyreek. He has a freak game where he's chucking up prayers on Kyle Hamilton, one even underthrown where tyreek had to wait for it and now everyone here wants Bama qbs? Bryce is smaller and has a weaker arm, so I can't imagine this going over well. 

Levis has accuracy issues occasionally, but probably has the strongest arm in the entire class. Great with deep throws. Hell of an athlete, too. Especially for someone who’s 6’3, 235. 

His touch has improved leaps and bounds since his first few starts last year. I would be fine taking him in the first round. I’m also in the boat of being a tad worried about BYs size. 

7 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

What QB would want to come here when you have a bunch of dickhead fans hoping we lose every game?

Yeah bro, we want the panthers to lose. That’s why we spend time on a panthers forum. Gtfo. Stop conflating “Matt Rhule is a joke and should have been fired 2 years ago/never hired” with “I want the team to lose”.   Turned into a damn clownshow here

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Panthers are actually set up quite well for a young QB, provided they make the right  coaching hires.

CMC at RB

DJM WR1

6th overall pick at LT

Christiansen looking good at LG

Moton locked in at RT

Corbett locked in at RG

I left Robby out because his future is uncertain and idk what the rest of the WR room looks like. Sign a nice veteran TE in free agency, draft/sign a center, and it’s a nice nucleus. 

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Bryce Young and CJ Stroud are Luck-ing this team, 1000%. 

Get ready for a shiny new DE bust with the No. 1 pick, somebody who'll get all of 2 or 3 sacks next season as the losing streak approaches 40.

Honestly I'm tired of these kids acting like they'll refuse, I say force them too.  Draft em and if they refuse go play, just keep em on the inactive roster, that will defacto kill their career.

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Amazing people can’t see the difference. We’ve finished the last four seasons 5-36. Dur, why you guys always wanting the team to lose and talking draft picks? Hey, maybe it’s because we’ve been there done that for 4 straight years and nothing looks different. If having an atrocious season let’s us pick the best QB and get rid of the current staff, so be it. It’s not like anyone can look at us now and think playoffs.

We have a roughly 10% chance to make it at 0-2 and that number moves to 0% if we lose on Sunday.  Funny how quickly the season can get away from you in the nfl

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

And let’s be honest we aren’t a contender who just had bad luck. We lost to Brissett and Jones. This season will be rough. The only thing we have going is that the schedule doesn’t look daunting, but we’re bad. If Baker has a multiple interception bad game, we’ll lose to everyone. If he’s good, there are beatable teams (Detroit, Atlanta x2, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Arizona, NO). I don’t see us winning all but we could win some. We could also lose them all.

Both ATL and the Lions have been feisty the past 2 weeks.  Seattle is crap but its away and week 14.  Pittsburgh is always tough.

I think with NO being banged up we should steal it from them especially since its at home.  But after that things get progressively harder.  But we lose sunday and thats it for the season. 

• Pie 1