• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Orlovsky on the Panthers

ncfan

It would be ever so helpful if when balls are catchable, they are caught 

it would be helpful too that when the oline performs well running the ball, keep doing it 

baker does not need to be under center, ever 

if your running back gashes for 47 yards, perhaps running should continue until the opponent shows the can stop it 

There is so much more…it’s mind boggling.  I have never seen. HC or OC so out of touch with what us happening in the field live 

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, Snake said:

It's been used and it may or may not have been true. Fact is Mayfield was dumped by the Browns and that's never a good thing. 

And remember no other team wanted him. That’s never a good thing.

Neither is taking a pay cut to more or less stay in the NFL as a potential starter.

it’s like all these things were common sense yet I got shitted on for pointing it out…our fanbase have Tepper disease now where they think they see something other don’t and outsmart them? Lol

Baker is not a franchise qb and he will never lead a team to the super bowl. Seriously people stop.

Edited by onmyown

1 hour ago, onmyown said:

And remember no other team wanted him. That’s never a good thing.

Neither is taking a pay cut to more or less stay in the NFL as a potential starter.

it’s like all these things were common sense yet I got shitted on for pointing it out…our fanbase have Tepper disease now where they think they see something other don’t and outsmart them? Lol

Baker is not a franchise qb and he will never lead a team to the super bowl. Seriously people stop.

Yes even Bellichick wasn’t that smart, he just had Tom Brady to bail him out

MacAdoo, like Snow in some ways, is misusing the players' talents IMO. He wants to do certain things and our players aren't necessarily good at those things.  We should be trying to get easy yards on 1st down. High Success plays like someone mentioned earlier. I'd suggest more plays to intentionally get Baker out of the pocket (less batted balls) and more chips and whams for Tremble, CMC, Foreman, and maybe Terrace out of motion towards Icky's side on passing downs. 

More big sets with Bozeman or another OL playing TE (its not like they will be less effective receivers) to pound the ball with Foreman and CMC to set up effective shots down field from Play action passing.

CMC should be more involved "maybe not with touches" but as a decoy and as a receiver.

I digress to rambling. I'll shush. Just Frustrated like many of you with the lack of success.

Goes to coaching not inserting Higgins after seeing Smith couldn’t hold onto the ball!! Hubbard still playing is a wonder??? Concrete hands!! Right side of the o-line was getting destroyed in the 2nd half!! Multiple issues talent and coaching!!  NO defense going to have a field day!!  Going to be up to the defense and special teams 

11 hours ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Here’s an idea,  maybe our offense is simple because Baker is still new to the team and learning the playbook thus we can’t run everything yet?

I definitely believe that’s a large part of it, the trust is still being developed and timing, all of the things that just take reps.  My main things i take issue with are the wr rotations, not sticking with the run when it’s working and id love to see tremble cracking down a bit more.

13 hours ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Here’s an idea,  maybe our offense is simple because Baker is still new to the team and learning the playbook thus we can’t run everything yet?

If they would convert 3rd downs the offense would be out there longer so there would be more opportunity to develop the trust that is needed between Baker, the o-line and the receivers. Whether the offense is simple or not, they're not getting it done.

• Pie 1