• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Rhule Have A Plan?

TLGPanthersFan

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Because he had to hire somebody and McAdoo was one of the few guys that was interested.

I don't really think Rhule's thought process goes deeply enough to ask the questions you're asking here.

Yea I can't even be mad at the McAdoo hire.  No decent coach was going to come in and work for a lame duck head coach.  The writing is on the wall for Rhule and the only person that hasn't seen that is Tepper.

9 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Yea I can't even be mad at the McAdoo hire.  No decent coach was going to come in and work for a lame duck head coach.  The writing is on the wall for Rhule and the only person that hasn't seen that is Tepper.

It was supposed to be a rock star.

I think someone else called it a cover band.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It was supposed to be a rock star.

I think someone else called it a cover band.

Thats funny but I wouldn't even give him that much credit.  A good cover band can execute someone else's musical composition in a competent way.  McAdoo's offense is more like a crappy garage band that can't even play in time together.

Edited by PNW_PantherMan
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Thats funny but I wouldn't even give him that much credit.  A good cover band can execute someone else's musical composition in a competent way.  McAdoo's offense is more like a crappy garage band that can't even play in time together.

C60A2C27-26FF-41F2-A96A-AC8E1E13A8B9.gif

Edited by Julio
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Of Matt Rhule's 10 wins, only 2 have come against teams that finished the year with a winning record. 2021 over Arizona (no Murray, finished 11-6), and 2021 over New Orleans (displaced by hurricane, finished 9-8).

2020 wins: LAC (7-9), ARZ (8-8), ATL (4-12), DET (5-11), WFT (7-9)

2021 wins: NYJ (4-13), NOS (9-8), HOU (4-13), ATL (7-10), ARZ (11-6)

7 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Of Matt Rhule's 10 wins, only 2 have come against teams that finished the year with a winning record. 2021 over Arizona (no Murray, finished 11-6), and 2021 over New Orleans (displaced by hurricane, finished 9-8).

2022 wins:

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I think it was on The Roar that a Giants media guy said that even though they were 11-5 and Eli had 30+ TDs but they benefited from an easy schedule and a lot of close wins they should of lost. 
The when they went up against real competition the McAdoo offense fell apart. Like the Giants vs Packers playoff game. 
McAdoo hire never made sense. 

1 hour ago, trueblade said:

So you are telling me he has never beaten real competition like in college?

• Beer 1