• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson: Fans shouldn't bring negative energy

Mr. Scot

8 minutes ago, Jgsaltwater said:

I LIKE ROBBIE. Always have, would you support a coach that gave you that huge contract>? I would 100%

let’s hear from the league minimums and players that can’t get on the field voice support for HC.

The lockerroom is full of dudes from temple and baylor... I don't want to hear from the players on what they think of Rhule.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, poundaway said:

A lot of huddlers wanted him instead of Horn. 

Chicago isn’t exactly where young QB's go to thrive. The jury is still very much out on Horn. But looking at our current inadequacies across the board some of which are beginning with our defense that has been what this team has historically identifed through it is tough to justify an entire defensive draft in 2020 and Horn over other prospects at potential areas of need. Now it isn't even Horn vs the QB field it's everyone and he's playing catch up to Patrick Surtain II.

Edited by frankw

13 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Makes sense.  I'm sure the work life balance is great and having 0 expectation of winning is nice.

This is what scares me. Don't think we're going to be as quick of a rebuild as some will hope, because we're going to have to purge a lot of players who have become accustomed to having no expectations when the next coach comes in. 

• Pie 1

41 minutes ago, frankw said:

Chicago isn’t exactly where young QB's go to thrive. The jury is still very much out on Horn. But looking at our current inadequacies across the board some of which are beginning with our defense that has been what this team has historically identifed through it is tough to justify an entire defensive draft in 2020 and Horn over other prospects at potential areas of need. Now it isn't even Horn vs the QB field it's everyone and he's playing catch up to Patrick Surtain II.

Doesn't change that fact that he is losing and knocking fans.

10 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Doesn't change that fact that he is losing and knocking fans.

Oh I agree and he looks like a fool for doing so and he's already walking that back now. Look we can blast and even eviscerate each other here but this is all just banter. I don't support anyone verbally abusing players in the NFL or the NBA beyond booing and letting them know when they are losing. There have been fans the last few years rightfully booted from stadiums and arenas for douchebaggery. But in general there is none of that from Panthers fans or many NFL fans across the country that I can tell aside from drunk idiots fighting but that's always happened.

Edited by frankw