• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson: Fans shouldn't bring negative energy

Mr. Scot

23 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Yea he came close a couple times. Injuries robbed him of a more productive career. That and a stable offensive line and tbh I don't know if Buffalo has had a 1k rusher in Josh Allen's time either just comes with the territory of having a mobile QB especially down near the goal line

Buffalo does not have a good RB, it is one of their weak spots, but Allen becomes their RB when needed, they just better hope it dosent build up on him like it did with us and Cam. 

On 9/21/2022 at 10:31 PM, PleaseCutStewart said:

True, the TV deals bring them in a ton of money. That being said, I imagine that Tepper (like most stupid rich people) is a narcissist and having an empty stadium or other team's fans taking up most of the stadium would have to be humiliating for him

Ergo that is why I clearly stated (with no ambiguity) that owners are amazingly happy to take money from full-houses, but its more an IMAGE thing than a $$$ thing.  Thanks for agreeing with me.