• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson: Fans shouldn't bring negative energy

Mr. Scot

I mean… no one’s forcing y’all to pay or be fans or to come to the huddle and cry lol. 

Sure it’s human nature to “react” but are we mad a player from wanting positivity from fans, or should we want our players to just speak up and say boo us so we can get a new coach. 

Edited by CarolinaLivin
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 9

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Didn't this guy play for the Jets in one of the most brutal sports markets with some of the most unforgiving fans in the country?  I've always been weirded out by him going after fans like he has, you'd think he'd be used to it.

I think it is a coping mechanism so he doesn't blame himself or even acknowledge his poor play, everyone else is the problem kind of guy. The fact he is doing it this year pre-emptively is just going to make Sunday that much more brutal. 

• Beer 2

30 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

he needs to realize that sports is one thing that most grown ups allow themselves to be totally juvenile and irrational about. 

This isn't true. Adults let themselves be juvenile about almost anything. Some examples: politics, religion, drinking, cars, video games, movies, comics.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2